INDIANA COUNCIL OF ADMINISTRATORS OF SPECIAL EDUCATION
2020 SPRING CONFERENCE
Pre-Conference February 12, 2020
Keynote Speaker: Nathan Levenson
Social, Emotional and Behavioral Supports
Despite Tight Budgets: Five Lessons Learned"
At the end of the session, participants will leave with practical ideas for how to expand social, emotional and behavioral supports in a cost effective manner. Lessons from real districts will be shared as well as pitfalls to avoid.
February 13-14, 2020
Keynote Speaker: Frances Stetson
"Paraeducators in Inclusive Schools:
The Role of Leadership"
Social Emotional Learning
- SEL-Every Student Every Day
- Ingredients of Effective Social Skills Programming for Students on the Autism Spectrum
- Developing future-ready students: Personalized Social-Emotional Learning as a Key Ingredient
- EL: You are the Strategy!
- Apples to Apples
- The Administrator's Role in Addressing Potentially Assaultive Behavior
- Learn the Signs. Act Early
- Trauma Informed IEPs
- Effective Writing Strategies for Students with Learning Difficulties
- Creating Resiliency and Peer Support for School Personnel Facing Secondary Traumatic Stress
- Why Wait Until Transition?
- Inside & Outside the Box: Rethinking the Transition IEP Monitoring Process
- The Case for Presuming Competence in Students with Significant Disabilities
- Inclusive preschool programs: Innovative practices of successful schools
- Relationships and Perspectives
- What Do You Wish Professors Knew?
- Understanding Dyslexia
- The Power of Building Relationships: Navigating the Gray Area of Ineffective Strategies
- Building Strong Leadership Teams to Support Instruction for All Learners
- Handcuffing Students with Disabilities? Legal Guidance for SRO Training
- Recent Regulation + Statutory Updates
- Managing Behaviors for Students with ED and ASD
- Ensuring Child Find Obligations, Defensible Evaluations and Reviewing IEEs
- Optimizing Outcomes for Students Who Are DHH: Educational Service Guidelines
Pre-Conference (Feb. 12) = $95
Click here to register for the Pre-Conference only!
ICASE Conference (Feb. 13-14)
Members = $325
Non-Members = $425
Aspiring Member = $175
Presenters = One presenter per presentation gets a free registration
Sheraton Indianapolis Hotel Keystone Crossing
8787 Keystone Crossing
Indianapolis, IN 46240
Click Here for Online Reservations
ICASE Cancellation Policy: Cancellations by January 20, 2020 are subject to a $50 processing fee. Cancellation fees are charged due to fixed costs per person already incurred by ICASE. No refunds for cancellations on or after January 20, 2020 (On or after January 20, 2020, you will be responsible for paying the full conference fee, or you may send a colleague in your place).
If you need to cancel your registration, you must email email@example.com.
ICASE will charge a return check fee for checks (electronic or paper) that are returned. The fee will be the amount that is charged to ICASE.