ICASE is a 501(c)6 non-profit organization. 2346 S. Lynhurst Drive, Suite D101, Indianapolis, IN 46241
Thank you for attending!
Dr. George M. Batsche is Professor and Co-Director of the Institute for School Reform at the University of South Florida.
MTSS is an evidence-based model that uses data-based problem solving to integrate academic and behavioral instruction and intervention based on student needs.
SPONSORED BY INDIANA COUNCIL OF ADMINISTRATORS OF SPECIAL EDUCATION
Date: June 16, 2015
502 Event Center502 East Carmel Drive
TIME: 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
FEE: $110 Per Person
Continental Breakfast and Lunch Provided
Recommended Audience - Principals, Superintendents, Curriculum Directors, Special Education Administrators
1. POWER POINT - ICASE.pdf
2. FACE in MTSS Model Components
3. ICASE Reflection Journal June 16 2015
4. Specially Designed Instruction
5. Specially Designed Instruction TAP
6. Tier III Criticial Components Checklist
7. UNPACKING THE STANDARDS TEMPLATE 2